Needing a Walk In Clinic? Have a look below for days and times that are available. Please call clinics prior to arrival as walk in hours are subject…
Bicycle Helmet Safety
All cyclists are required by law under the Vehicle Equipment Regulations to have the following equipment when cycling:
- A safety helmet for those under 18; this includes passengers. Parents or guardians must not permit the person to ride or operate a bicycle without a safety helmet.
- A person shall not ride a bicycle at nighttime unless the bicycle has the following:
- at least one headlamp but not more than 2 headlamps
- at least one red tail lamp;
- at least one red reflector mounted on the rear.
- A person shall not ride a bicycle unless the bicycle has a brake.