E-Billing: Paper Utility Fees

Effective March 1, 2023, a $2.00 fee will be charged for paper utility invoices. To ensure you avoid a paper statement fee, please sign up for E-billing before March 1, 2023 and your invoices will be sent directly to the email you provide.

Council Committees

Council Committees

Click this link for information on each Committees and Committee members.

What is a Council Committees?
Committees make recommendations and give advice to Town Council.  Committees help shape our community.

How is an individual selected to be on a Committee?
Town Council selects and appoints members as vacancies arise.

Interested in being on a Committee?
Please submit a letter stating your interest with your name, address, phone number, committee preference, and background information to the Town of St. Paul.

Questions may be directed to Legislative Services at 780-645-1766.