Bylaws & Policies

Who do I contact if I have any questions or can't find a Town bylaw or policy?

You may contact the respective Town department name is listed on the applicable policy or bylaw. 

Alternately, you may contact Planning & Legislative Services at 780-645-1766 or via email to: to obtain a copy of a bylaw or policy.