Here is the July 5, 2022 Edition of Town Talk....
Seasonal Summer Employment
SEASONAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITIES
- Parks and Recreation Laborers
- Public Works Laborers
- Golf Course Laborers
- Golf Pro Shop Attendants
- Tourism Centre Attendants
- Legislative Services Clerk
The Town is seeking seasonal staff for terms that will run from May until the end of August. Exact start and end dates are flexible, with potential September and October shifts for Golf Course staff.
• Valid Class 5 Drivers License with an acceptable driver’s abstract (for laborer positions)
• Excellent communication and customer service skills
• Applicants with First Aid, CPR & A.E.D. certificates preferred
Applicants are asked to please indicate the position(s) they are applying for on their cover letter. Please send a cover letter, resume with two references, criminal record check and driver’s abstract to:
Human Resources Coordinator
Phone: 780-645-4481 Ext. 2143
Applications will be accepted until March 29, 2019 @ 4:30pm MST.
The Town of St. Paul thanks all applicants for their interest. Only those selected applicants will be contacted for further information and follow-up.