E-Billing: Paper Utility Fees

Effective March 1, 2023, a $2.00 fee will be charged for paper utility invoices. To ensure you avoid a paper statement fee, please sign up for E-billing before March 1, 2023 and your invoices will be sent directly to the email you provide.


Back to all news

Development Permit Information

April 20 2020
Check with the Planning & Development Team to see if you require a permit for:
  • excavation or stockpile;
  • building or an addition;
  • change of use of land or building (ie. new business or change of one business to another type of business);
  • change in intensity (ie. use of single family home to a business or multi-family home;
  • placement of refuse or waste material on lands;
  • use of land for storage or repair of motor vehicles or other machinery;
  • demolition or removal of a building;
  • placement of an already constructed or partially constructed building (ie. sheds over 10' on one side/ mobile home);
  • landscaping where grades/drainage may be affected;
  • decks higher than 2 feet above ground;
  • home occupation (major or minor);
  • fence;
  • signs.
Have any questions? You can email their department at:
pd@town.stpaul.ab.ca or call them at 780-645-8540.

Prev Next

Leave a Comment