E-Billing: Paper Utility Fees

Effective March 1, 2023, a $2.00 fee will be charged for paper utility invoices. To ensure you avoid a paper statement fee, please sign up for E-billing before March 1, 2023 and your invoices will be sent directly to the email you provide.


Have a complaint?

Complaint Form

Planning & Development strives to operate in a professional and courteous manner. It is also focused on treating its clients and partners in an open, transparent and timely manner. 

There is no fee for filing a complaint.

What is the process that staff will take?

As per Council's policy, the Town will not act on anonymous complaints.

Process and Guidelines

  • Complaints are dealt with promptly and resolved as quickly as possible;
  • Staff treat complaints as confidential and protect complainant's privacy according to the FOIP Regulations;
  • Complaint investigations are fair, impartial and respectful to parties involved; 
  • Complainants are advised of their options to escalate their complaint if they are dissatisfied with treatment or outcome;
  • Complainants are provided clear and understandable reasons for how decisions on the complaints were made;
  • Updates are provided to complainants during investigations, although all details and follow up are not necessarily disclosed as some information may be protected under the FOIP Regulations;
  • Complaints are used to assist in improving services, internal practices and procedures.

Where do I send my complaint to?

Step 1Completed applications can be mailed or emailed to:

Attn: Planning & Development
Box 1480
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0
Email: pd@town.stpaul.ab.ca

Step 2:  Staff will investigate if they find that a contravention may have occurred.