Bylaw Infractions


Bylaw Infractions

Posted on Friday September 05, 2014 at 11:57AM

Have you noticed something around Town and wish to lodge a complaint about a potential bylaw infraction or violation? Community Peace Officers can be contacted directly at 780-645-4522. In an emergency, always call 911.

Please remember that Municipal Enforcement must be contacted directly in order to initiate service. Officers cannot take third party complaints or complaints posted on social media forums (including the Town of St. Paul pages).

If you require service please call 780-645-4522 or email

All complaints are recorded and tracked for quality assurance and for future use.

Author: Town of St. Paul


Back to all News

Comment on our article:

Posts By Date

Popular Posts