Posted on Monday June 22, 2020 at 03:42PM
The Town of St. Paul Administration Office is back open to the public. Monday to Friday - 8:30 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
We ask that you respect all signage, use the hand sanitizer provided and maintain social distancing.
Tempered glass has been installed in our reception area on the main floor as well as the second floor.
Entry to the building is located on the West side. If you have limited mobility issues and require the handicap parking at the rear of the building, please call 780-645-4481 to arrange.
The Town continues to ensure your safety as well as the safety of our employees.
Author: Town of St. Paul
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- Reception Centre for Evacuees has been activated
- TELUS Fibre Optic Network
- Transfer Station - St. Paul Waste Management Facility & Recycling Centre
- Friendly Welcome Program
- Local Resteraunts Support Fort McMurray
- FCSS Recycled Bike Program
- Splash Park - Summer 2020
- Family Fishing Weekend - July 4 & 5
- Canada Day - Closure