Planning & Development

 Planning & Development Department
2nd Floor, 5101-50 Street

Hours: Monday to Friday 8:30am to 4:30pm (Open between 12pm & 1pm)
(Closed Statutory Holidays)

For information on public notices or public hearings related to Planning & Development, please follow this link.

Planning & Development manages land use in the Town of St. Paul, including long-range planning and forecasting, reviewing development permits, subdivision applications, formulating land use plans and policies and conducting public consultation on proposed land use changes. Planning in the Town of St. Paul (like all Alberta communities) is guided by a number of statutory documents. All planning activities must conform with the regulations outlined in these planning documents. Legislated planning documents including the Municipal Development Plan (MDP), the Land Use Bylaw (LUB), the Area Structure Plans (ASP), and Intermunicipal Development Plans (IDP).

Members of our Planning & Development Department:

Aline Brousseau, Director of Planning and Legislative Services | Ph. 780-645-1766
Jim Laidley, Planning & Legislative Services Officer II | Ph. 780-645-1762
Christine Warkentin, Planning & Legislative Officer I | Ph. 780-645-1758

To reach our general email box, please click here.