Privacy and Conditions Statement
The content of this website is provided as general information only. The Corporation of the Town of St. Paul is not liable for any use made by the information gathered in this site.
The Town of St. Paul owns this Website
The Town of St. Paul (“The Town”) owns the property rights or has obtained permission of the owner for all of the site’s text, graphics and other content (“ The Content”) that is available to you on this website.
You may use this Website only if you agree to the following terms:
The Town grants to you a limited license to display on your computer, print, download and use all Content that is made available to you on this Website, only if you agree to the following terms:
1. You will only use the Website for personal, educational or non-commercial purposes.
2. In no way will you modify the Content of the website. You will display any Copyright notices and these Terms & Conditions on each copy of the website.
3. You agree that you will not violate (or attempt to violate) the security of this website by hacking, cracking, mail bombing, mounting a denial of service attack, breaching of etiquette, or any other similar malicious, careless or negligent conduct.
4. You agree not to copy content or code of any type to this website.
5. You agree not to download or copy any of the code from this website.
6. You accept that you have no right to the property associated with this website and you have only a limited right to use this website.
7. You acknowledge that the Town does not warrant the accuracy or availability of this Website.
8. You acknowledge that the Town is not directly or indirectly responsible for any loss, damage, or injury that you may incur as a result of your use of this website.
9. You agree to be bound by the laws applicable in Alberta with respect to your use of the Website and you agree that any court proceedings relating to your use of the Website will take place in a Judicial District of Edmonton.
10. You agree to grant the Town all intellectual property rights in the content of any e-mail that you send to the Town.
If you do not agree to all of these terms, you must log off this Website immediately.
The Town does not guarantee the quality, accuracy or completeness of any information on this Website. This Website may include inaccuracies or typographical errors and the information is provided without warranty or condition of any kind.
By visiting this Website, the Town may obtain some limited information about you, including your IP address, the name of your Internet Service Provider (ISP) and information concerning your browser and operating system.
When you voluntarily send the Town electronic mail or complete an electronic form that includes identifying information about you, the Town will keep a record of this information so that we can respond to you.
Collected personal information will only be used by authorized Town staff to fulfill the purpose for which it was originally collected or for a use consistent with that purpose. This information will not be disclosed to other public bodies or individuals except as authorized by law.
This Website contains links to other Websites. The Town is not responsible for the privacy practices of such Websites.
All product names mentioned on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners. All text, graphics, photos, audio and video contained on this Website are protected under copyright law.
The Town does not endorse any products or services that may be referred to on, or linked to this Website.