Have a complaint?
Complaints - P&D
Planning & Development strives to operate in a professional and courteous manner. It is also focused on treating its clients and partners in an open, transparent and timely manner.
If you find an individual working without the proper permits in place, please fill out the complaint form (no fee for filing).
As per Council's policy, the Town will not act on anonymous complaints.
Process and Guidelines
- Complaints are dealt with promptly and resolved as quickly as possible;
- Staff treat complaints as confidential and protect complainant's privacy according to the FOIP Regulations;
- Complaint investigations are fair, impartial and respectful to parties involved;
- Complainants are advised of their options to escalate their complaint if they are dissatisfied with treatment or outcome;
- Complainants are provided clear and understandable reasons for how decisions on the complaints were made;
- Updates are provided to complainants during investigations, although all details and follow up are not necessarily disclosed as some information may be protected under the FOIP Regulations;
- Complaints are used to assist in improving services, internal practices and procedures.
Completed applications can be mailed or emailed to:
Attn: Planning & Development
St. Paul, AB T0A 3A0